Friday, April 27, 2007

Why I will vote for Plaid

At the risk of stating-the-bloody-obvious I'm going to announce where my support with be going in next week's Assembly elections - Plaid Cymru, of course. Why? Not because I think Plaid are perfect and the answer to all of Wales's many problems. Indeed, no government can really solve or eradicate problems such as poverty, crime, and unemployment, despite their promises. (Interestingly though, they can create them).

No, the reason I will vote for Plaid is because they are the only party who are fighting only and solely for the interests of Wales - its people, its language, its ecomony. That's all I am interested in, and so are Plaid.

A vote for the British Nationalist parties is a vote to keep Wales in it's place - a poor loser in the so-called United Kingdom.

1 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gone on holiday, Wynne?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home